Friday, April 8, 2011


     Thank you Sarah for bestowing me with the honor of the Stylish Blogger Award!  
     The rules of this award call for me to list seven random facts about myself. Thus, without further ado, here I go! 
1.     It is not very obvious, but my most favorite color is pink! The walls of my bedroom have been compared to Pepto Bismol. My wardrobe has a bounty of pink articles. Nearly all of the cards I make display this feminine color. Even my cheeks, which I wish I could control, always turn that lovely shade! 
2.     People used to comment that I looked like the “Gerber Baby” when I was younger. I guess my parents took this seriously.  Soon after, they took me to an agency, I had my pictures taken, and before they knew it, we were standing in a huge line with many other babies and parents, waiting to addition. I am so glad they took this opportunity, for if they didn’t I would not be able to tell you that I starred in a commercial at nine months old!   If you see me, ask me to show you the tape! The commercial aired until I was around the age of 12 or 13.
3.     Since we are on the subject of baby me, I shall tell you another interesting fact. At about 14 months old, my parents noticed that I was doing something weird with my eyes. At first, they just though it was some sort of trick. However, they took me to the eye doctor and found out that I needed glasses! So, yes! I have faithfully been wearing glasses since the age of 14 months! I would consider that a looong time.
4.     Most teenagers enjoy spending their money on clothes. I must be different. Although I love clothes, I’d prefer to spend the majority of my earnings on stamp supplies! I find myself freaking-out about the newest stamp set, paper, ribbon, or sale from Stampin Up! Seriously.
5.      I’m a health food junky! You read that right. No fast food for me. I’ll take an organic salad, please! Did you say candy (not including chocolate)? I think I’ll happily pass on that.
6.     I love drinking tea. Mmmmm. 
7.     I played with dolls up until the point I got a real one – my little brother! He was born when I was 14. Words cannot describe how much I love him! 
     Now, I would like to pass this award on to my friend Bethany.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Karissa! :) I'll post the award to someone on my blog soon!
    <3 Bethany

    ReplyDelete