Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mother's Day Gifts



     Today, I found some time to create - my favorite thing to do! Since Mother's Day is nearly here, I decided to focus my projects on gifts for my mom. I have to say that I am quite pleased with the way they turned out! Of course, the hardest part of the whole thing is waiting another two weeks to give it to her!


A necklace made from a beveled windowpane. I stamped the flower image onto a piece of newsprint designer paper, attached it to the windowpane, and threaded some ribbon through.



A mini scrapbook. I just made a hole punch through the top left corner and put all the pieces through the ring. It couldn't be complete until I added matching ribbon! It is hard to see, but the MOM on the stamp is raised up for extra effect!


A purse I made to carry the other goodies. 


While I was at it, I decided to make a necklace for myself!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Karissa, your gifts look lovely!! You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Karissa! You are such a creatively crafty girl!

    ReplyDelete