Monday, March 21, 2011

The Start of Something New


   Wow! I am so thrilled to officially have my own blog. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you find this site a place of encouragement and inspiration.
     During each week, I hope to write about what I have been thinking about, post some of my “creations,” and maybe even write about what is happening “behind the scenes” at my house!
     Above all, I hope this blog points to Jesus. I want to be a radiant light for Him. I feel so blessed to know Him, and it is my desire to make Him more known in all that I do.
     Be blessed!
A daughter of the King,
Karissa

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karissa! So cool that you joined blogger (and btw, this blog is ADORABLE! :)
    Do you have a specific day each week you're aiming to update? I look forward to everything - the projects, the daily antics, and anything else!
    Just so you know, I've gotten two emails now with your comment on my blog, but for some reason it's not showing up...just wanted to let you know I got it! ;)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah!

    Awww, thanks! I am not certain if I will set a day each week. I'll see though!

    Oh, yes! I do not know why it did not work! :D

    Your blog is always so encouraging. I always look forward to reading your posts!

    Blessings to you too!

    ReplyDelete